The City Council meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall (332 Main Avenue, Gaylord)
Location: Fifth Street and Main Avenue, Downtown Gaylord
Music will be from 5pm – 7pm
There will be a loyalty card drawing @ 6pm at each event for a chance to win Gaylord Green!
- May 20th ~ Carver Creek, Blugrass – Brought to you by: Sibley Surveyors
- June 10th ~ Don and Betty Band, Old-Time – Brought to you by: Rotary
- June 24th ~ The Frye, Americana – Brought to you by: Progrowth Bank
- July 8th ~ Duke Zecco, Folk – Brought to you by: Gaylord Protective League
- July 22nd ~ Nobleza, Hispanic – Brought to you by: Gaylord UCC
- August 5th ~ Jim Lawrence, Orchestra, 1940s Swing – Brought to you by: Oak Terrace
- August 19th ~ Church of Cash, Country – Brought to you by: Wakefield Pork
- September 9th ~ Arsenault and Pengra, Folk – Brought to you by: FNB Minnesota
- September 23rd ~ Depot Creek, Folk – Brought to you by: Xcel Energy
- October 7th ~ Allen and Matt Carlson, Country – Brought to you by: Sertoma
This letter is being sent to inform you of the progress of construction activity on the above-referenced project. Please share this information with your tenant if you are a property owner with a renter. All dates and work listed are arrived at from the contractor’s proposed schedule and discussion at weekly construction meetings and may vary due to schedule changes and weather.
A water shut down will be taking place on Monday, May 18 in the downtown area. The water shut down is scheduled from approximately 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Questions/Concerns? – Contact: Jason Schmidt, Project Engineer (507-381-6003)