PURCHASE YOUR SEASON PASS BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY (AT THE GAAC ADMISSIONS COUNTER ONLY)
AND RECEIVE 2012 RATES!
SEASON PASSES FOR SALE AT ADMISSIONS WINDOW:
Thursday, May 16 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, May 17 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 18 9:00 – 11:00 am
*Bring your key tags from 2012 with you – there is a charge for replacement key tags!
- As a Season Pass holder, you will receive a bar coded key tag and be required to scan in every time you visit the Aquatic Center.
- Your photo will be taken on your first visit, and will allow us to identify you each time you come.
- There is a $25 penalty for allowing anyone else to use your Season Pass key tag, and Aquatic Center use will be suspended for
the entire family until paid.
- There is a $5 replacement charge for lost key tags.
- $80.00 Individual
- $120.00 Family of 2
- $150.00 Family of 3
- $170.00 Family of 4
- +$15 each additional person
A family consists of spouses and/or their dependents all living in the same household.
One PCA or full-time babysitter may be included on the family pass.
We reserve the right to refuse any family pass purchase without proof of meeting these requirements if requested.
Once a pass is purchased, no additional members may be added.
No refunds available.
Season Passes can be purchased IN PERSON at the GAAC admissions counter ONLY.