Season Pass Sales at the GAAC Admissions Counter:
Tuesday, June 3 4:00-7:00
Wednesday, June 4 3:00-7:00
Thursday, June 5 3:00-7:00
*If you had a pass last year, bring your KEY TAGS. There is a charge for replacements.
*Purchase your pass before Opening Day and receive a gift!
- As a Season Pass holder, you will receive a bar coded key tag and be required to scan in every time you visit the Aquatic Center.
- Your photo will be taken on your first visit, and will allow us to identify you each time you come.
- There is a $25 penalty for allowing anyone else to use your Season Pass key tag, and Aquatic Center use will be suspended for the entire family until paid.
- There is a $5 replacement charge for lost key tags.
- $80.00 Individual
- $120.00 Family of 2
- $150.00 Family of 3
- $170.00 Family of 4
- +$15 each additional person
- A family consists of spouses and/or their dependents all living in the same household.
- One PCA or full-time babysitter may be included on the family pass.
- We reserve the right to refuse any family pass purchase without proof of meeting these requirements if requested.
- Once a pass is purchased, no additional members may be added.
- No refunds available.
- Season Passes can be purchased IN PERSON at the GAAC admissions counter ONLY.