What is the Gaylord City Hall phone number? Phone: 507-237-2338
How do I pay my city bill online? Click here to online billing
When should I call Gaylord city hall vs Sibley County courthouse? City Hall - Utility (water and sewer) billing, summer rec, city parks, city streets. County - Licensing (507-237-4070), Voter registration, absentee ballots, driving tests, court administration (appearances, probation 507-237-4051)
How do I find the city council minutes?
When are board and committee meetings?
- City Council- 1st & 3rd Wed at 6:00 pm at City Hall
- Park Board- 3rd Mon at 7:15 pm at City Hall
- Library Board- 1st Mon odd months only beginning with Jan at 5:15 pm at the Library (428 Main Ave)
- Planning & Zoning- 2nd Wed at 5:30 pm at City Hall
- EDA- 2nd Monday at 5:30 pm at City Hall
- Charter Commission- Annually at noon at City Hall
- Community All Together (CAT)- 1st Monday at 5:30 pm at City Hall
- Lake Titloe Beautification Committee- 3rd Tues at 2:00 pm at the Library
- Trail Committee- As needed
- Revolving Loan Fund Committee- As needed
- Forever Young Senior Center Committee- 3rd Tuesday at 1:30 pm at the FYSC (425 Sibley Ave)
- Citizen Advisory Committee- As Needed
- Financial Advisory Committee- As needed
- Technology Committee- 3rd Thurs at 5:15 pm at City Hall
- Ambulance- 1st Monday at 7:00 pm at EMS Building (220 Jefferson Ave)
- Fire Department- Last Monday at 7:00 pm at the Fire Hall (200 Main Ave)
What are the city park hours?
8:00am – til dark Reservations may be made with City Hall 507-237-2338
Where do I find City of Gaylord Zoning Maps? Call City Hall
What is considered a snow emergency? After a 2″ snowfall or more, there will be no parking on any city street after 9:00am or until plowed. A citation will be placed on any vehicle parked on the street and if it is not moved within the 24 hour limit, the vehicle will be ticketed and towed.
When do I need a dog license? All dogs should be licensed annually by April 1st
When do I need a building permit? Visit the building permit site
What is the cities water pressure and grains of hardness? Water Pressure is 55-60 pounds and 24 grains of hardness.
How can I donate to the Sibley County Food Shelf? http://sibleycountyfoodshare.webs.com/