See Announcements for our End-of-Season hours August 16-29.
12:30-8:30 pm, Every Day
*Lap Pool closed 4:30-6:45pm during lesson sessions – see SWIMMING LESSONS for dates.
All other amenities remain open during lessons.
Twilight Swim (reduced rate)
6:30-8:30 pm, Every Day
- We will be open for lessons and open swim if the temperature is at least 65 degrees/sunny or 70 degrees/cloudy.
- Rain does not necessarily mean we are closed, but lightning shuts us down immediately for at least 30 minutes.
- If there are less than 20 people using the pool for one hour, we will close.
- If we close between 12:30 and 4:30, we will reconsider the weather for opening again at 4:30. If we close after 4:30, we will be closed for the remainder of the day.
- If early morning lessons are cancelled, all morning lessons are canceled, regardless of the weather conditions. The same applies to afternoon lessons.
- Please call or check our website if you are unsure about lessons or open swim for the day.