Session 1: June 17-28 (July 1-3 makeups)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 3
Session 2: July 8-19 (July 22-24 makeups)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 24
Session 3: July 29-August 9 (August 12-14 makeups)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 15
- Lessons are held Monday-Friday for two weeks. Ten lessons are guaranteed, and makeups will take place the third week in case of weather-related cancellations only.
- Morning lessons are scheduled before open swim, so participants will have the benefits of more space and less distractions. Evening lessons are scheduled during open swim and space is limited.
- Please register early to get your preferred class time!
Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Levels
- Parent and Child Aquatics (ages 0-3)
- Preschool Aquatics for 3-Year-Olds – student/teacher ratio 1:1
- Preschool Aquatics for 4-Year-Olds – student/teacher ratio 1:1 or 2:1
- Preschool Aquatics for 5-Year-Olds – student/teacher ratio 2:1
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills (ages 6+)
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency
Parent and Child (30 minutes, $35)
Preschool (30 minutes, $45)
9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 5:00pm, 5:30pm
Levels 1, 2, 3 (45 minutes, $45)
9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am, 11:15am, 5:00pm, 5:45pm
Level 4 (45 minutes, $45)
9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am, 11:15am, 5:00pm
Levels 5, 6 (45 minutes, $45)
9:00am, 9:45am, 10:30am, 11:15am, 5:45pm
please inquire for details
Special Zero-Depth Pool Offer
If you have a child taking morning lessons, and another child (age 0-7) that is not taking lessons, you and your child may use the zero-depth pool FREE during the other child’s lesson time. This is only for morning lessons, and you MUST REGISTER so we are sure to have a lifeguard on duty.
- Payment must accompany all registrations. You will not be considered registered until payment has been received.
- You will not receive confirmation of your registration. Assume you are registered for the class time(s) you have chosen unless you are notified of a change.
- Classes may be combined if class sizes are too small.
- The deadline for registration is two weeks prior to the start of the session.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class for any reason. If a class is cancelled by us, you will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- If you choose to cancel at least two weeks before the start of the session, you will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given if you choose to cancel less than two weeks before the session.
- There are no makeups for missed classes on the participant’s part.
- There are no refunds or credits given for missed classes.
- If a class is cancelled by the Aquatic Center, it will be made up the following week.
- To find out whether lessons have been cancelled due to weather, please call the Aquatic Center at 237-2266 or check the website up to one hour before start time.